Sealing resin is a dual-component sealing mortar (filled polyester resin + hardener).
Scopes of application:
Our range allows:
- Sealing of stud bolts in bi-block and monoblock concrete sleepers in factory as well as on track anchor repair work on site
- Anchoring bolts or cables to rock or concrete
- Fixing the jaws of crushers and grindgers
- Fixing railway structures
- Sealing avalanche barriers
- Sealing in an underwater environment
- Wiring sockets
- Various sealing operations
- Mortar without shrinkage after polymerization.
- Adaptable setting time
- Taken in a humid environment.
- Very good fluidity ensuring perfect filling of spaces, even the smallest (the distribution of mechanical stresses on the sealed part is thus uniform).
- Preparation of the mortar in its original packaging, at room temperature, using a simple agitator mounted on an electric drill.