Application areas :
The Wood-Concrete Connector Process B/B is intended for the mechanical linkage of a concrete compression slab to a recessed joist or wooden master beam for:
- New buildings
- Rehabilitation and restoration of old buildings
- This technique preserves the aesthetics of old floors to be reinforced or to use in new ones a healthy and renewable material such as wood with the advantages of a rough concrete level.
- The B / B Process Wood – Concrete Connectors materialize an invisible, narrow and durable connection of the wooden floor to the thin concrete slab. Their use makes it possible to make the most of each material: concrete works in compression and wood in tension.
- The increasing tightness imposed by the particular geometric design of the net increases security thanks to the indessibility and tightness of the connection. The ability to withstand a combined sliding and tear-off force makes it possible to compensate for a weakness in the section of old timber at the level of the supports.
- This process guarantees easy installation by simple drilling – screwing, the usual gestures of fellow masons or carpenters.
Range of available models:
- 26-150 ; 26-170 ; 21-170 for jops
- 26-250 for master beams
Contact us for any further information.